jueves, 24 de marzo de 2011

Pirates of the Internet

As everyone can imagine not everything in Internet is wonderful… We have to notice that Internet was made by and for users. That is why “users” sometimes don’t “use” Internet in a moral way. Let me explain it… Do you really think that when you download illegal music you are not prejudicing singers? Internet has provided people a buffet of content, but nowadays we want to have it free, and everyone knows that is impossible. Who is going to pay those people who generate those contents?

I had the opportunity to go to FICOD 2010, and I was surprised when everyone in the room admitted downloading music, even those ones who were giving the conference. But the most repeated sentence was: “If I have the chance to download it free, why I need to pay for it?”. Well, it is certain in some way, but we have to think that if those people who create those contents don’t receive money, they are going to stop producing it; and then, what are you going to download?

La ley Sinde has been created exactly for that. Every illegal webpage or program which lends people download illegal content is going to be closed.



If you do piracy, you are stealing; you are stealing the wallet of those people who pays for making the content…

I don’t want to accuse you anymore of this… I need to admit that I do download music and videos too.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario